Hiding and Showing a MDI app

I'm using gnome-mdi-session, so when using gnome_mdi_restore_state
the app gets restored.

The problem (not a problem really) is that it shows the mdi window, this
is a little window, then childs are added and the window is resized to
the saved size (big window). What I want is to hide this "animation".

It would be nice if I can make the MDI app remain hided until it has
restored its saved size.

Should gnome-mdi-session.c be modified or can I achieve this from my
app?

Thanks in advance.

--

Manuel Clos.

(llanero@jazzfree.com)

" democracy revolution WhiteHouse terroryst "