Re: GnomeCanvasPixbuf

> I hacked in a GnomeCanvasPixbuf item, but it causes
> the app to crash on me (with or without _aa on the
> canvas).  The app runs fine without the GnomeCanvasPixbuf.

I had a similar problem when I started using it. Are you running
gdk_rgb_init() in your startup routines? After I asked Federico and found
out it was missing, putting it in made it work fine.

This is completely undocumented (from what I can tell). Perhaps something
should be added to the API docs or Federico's feature thingy on
developer.gnome.org.

Joe