Re: orbit question-Pyorbit

PyORBit requires that you generate a python extension module for the
interface before you can use it at the moment (this will probably change
in the future).  The Types module you are using is for the types interface
included as an example with pyorbit.  If the object you pass in does not
implement that interface, then things would not work properly.

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/