Re: Gnomifying Tk

It is probably not that difficult to get the GTK signal model to produce
Tk like events.  Also, with the GtkPacker widget, it should be possible to
mimic Tk's geometry management fairly well.

All you really need is a bit of experience with writing tcl extensions, tk
experience, and not mind getting aquainted with the gtk object system, and
maybe reading the source of other language bindings for ideas.

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/