multiload applet

Hello,

I had made some fixes for the multiload applet (making it respect
the size properties), but after updating gnome-core from cvs, the
height/width were gone from the multiload properties box.  I can't seem
to find where this was changed (since gnome-core 0.99.8.1).  I don't
have cvs write access and think the resizing code should be in 1.0 (it
used to work before the *loads became multiload).  I'd really
appreciate if if someone could help me out.  Thanks.

Jacob Berkman

----
"Me fail English?  That's unpossible!" - R. Wiggam