Re: multiload applet

Jacob Berkman <jberk+@cmu.edu> writes:

> I had made some fixes for the multiload applet (making it respect
> the size properties), but after updating gnome-core from cvs, the
> height/width were gone from the multiload properties box.  I can't seem
> to find where this was changed (since gnome-core 0.99.8.1).  I don't
> have cvs write access and think the resizing code should be in 1.0 (it
> used to work before the *loads became multiload).  I'd really
> appreciate if if someone could help me out.  Thanks.

I removed the height/width code since it was not working - but yes, you
sent my a patch - I will really look at it, the resizing code will go
in 1.0.

I'll revert my commit that removed the height/width, then apply your
patch and finally make an immediate update without restarting work.

It's already late in the evening and I need to go to the dentist
tomorrow morning so I'll have a look at it tomorrow evening.

--
Martin Baulig - martin@home-of-linux.org - http://www.home-of-linux.org