What modules will be released as 1.0?

Hello,

I want to translate all Korean messages for 1.0 modules..  But what
modules will be released as 1.0 versions?  I'll translate the messages
only for 1.0 release modules.

I have realized that *.po translation work for the daily CVS versions
is not a good idea.  (The hackers changed the messages too often.  :)
I think the translation works should be coordinated along with the
release schedules..

A related issue: How about making a directory for PO files in the
Gnome FTP archive?  This will attract more Gnome translators.

.../contrib
   /debian
   /redhat
   /sources