Re: corba and scripting questions

> I've been redesigning the IDL for photon, and I've run into a few problems
> I have the following structure

It would be good if you got to work with the people doing the Visual
Basic clone for the GNU project (and tell them about GNOME, they did
not seem very excited about it).

> there's a Part interface, which is the base for each part of photon.
> then each part has it's own interface, which derives from part

Mhm.  I am working in something similar for the document model.  I
think we should merge your needs and my needs into a single setup to
get as much work done as possible.  Can you look at my `bonobo' module
and comment on my interfaces?

Miguel.