spec file updating

In the continuing attempt to keep the spec files up-to-date with the work
we are doing here, I'll be committing changes to many of the spec files
over the next few days.  I'll be changing the group assignments to a new
hierarchy we have designed, as well as changing the summaries and
descriptions to professionally-edited ones.

I DON'T want to step on anyone's toes, so if you don't want me to update
your spec file, let me know, or if the messages cross in the mail or I
screw up somehow and accidentally update a package I've been asked not
to, please be patient with me and use CVS to revert my change.

michaelkjohnson

 Linux Application Development       http://www.redhat.com/~johnsonm/lad/