Re: Documentation and Reviews.

On  3 Jul, Elliot Lee wrote:
+-----
|  On Sat, 3 Jul 1999, Cody A. Russell wrote:
|  > What do you think of also starting to make man pages on GTK+ and
|  > GNOME? I was thinking about this the other day and I thought it would
|  > be a very useful tool for everyone.
|
|  Think of it like this - we're making "man pages", just not in the
|  antiquated troff format.
+--->8

Hrm.  There's a sizeable number of Linux types who are moderately
annoyed that so much of the documentation for what is intended to be a
Unix-like system is available (or up to date) only in ITS help format
(aka info files).  This also applies to GNOME ports to Unix systems.

--
brandon s. allbery	[os/2][linux][solaris][japh]	 allbery@kf8nh.apk.net
system administrator	     [WAY too many hats]	   allbery@ece.cmu.edu