Re: Documentation and Reviews.

On Sat, Jul 03, 1999 at 10:36:44PM -0400, Elliot Lee wrote:
> On Sat, 3 Jul 1999, Cody A. Russell wrote:
>
> > What do you think of also starting to make man pages on GTK+ and
> > GNOME? I was thinking about this the other day and I thought it would
> > be a very useful tool for everyone.
>
> Think of it like this - we're making "man pages", just not in the
> antiquated troff format.

Is it really that hard to generate man pages from the DocBook
source? When you're just looking for a quick reference for a
function you can't quite remember how to use, there's nothing
that beats a manpage. Clicking through a dozen of html pages
before you arrive at the right page just isn't the same so
I really hope we can generate some manpages.

Martijn

--
Martijn van Beers
martijn@earthling.net