configure.in

Hello,
	Can anyone send me an example of what to include in all of the
appropriate autoconf files (Makefile.am, configure.in, etc.) to use gnome
(and libghttp if that's not blatantly obvious from the gnome stuff)?  I
looked all over developer.gnome.org and I couldn't find a sample
configure.in anywhere.
	Note: I'm not asking for an autoconf tutorial, I know at least the
basics of how to use autoconf, just what the specific stuff to do for
gnome is.  Thanks a lot.
	-Chris
P.S. is it a bad thing when this happens:
raistlin@towerhs:~/minimalist$ gnome-config --cflags
raistlin@towerhs:~/minimalist$

--
lansdoct@cs.alfred.edu
"If I had had more time I would have not written you at all." - Pascal