ANNOUNCE: Test RPMS

Miguel de Icaza said once upon a time (Mon, 19 Jul 1999):

> Hello guys,
>
>    I have released a *test* version of gnome-libs.  I would like as
> many people to try this version (hopefully Dax Kenelson will be able
> to provide rpms for this test release).

I've created RedHat 6.0 RPMS (and generic SRPMs) of the following *test*
releases:

gnome-core-1.0.9
gnome-libs-1.0.12
gnome-pim-1.0.9

These are available at:

ftp://ftp.gurulabs.com/pub/gnome/contrib-rpms/testing/  (new ftp site)

Bang on these are report any breakage to Miguel.

Dax Kelson  (note spelling :) )
Guru Labs LLC