Re: gnome-file-entry and gtk_file_selection

Daniel M. German wrote:

> After I sent it I learnt that using the "tab" keystroke does
> completion. I wonder if it is documented somewhere.

I don't know if it is documented with respect to users, but a direct quote
from the GtkFileSelection page of the gtk+ reference documention shows:

"The filesystem can be navigated using the directory list, the drop-down
history menu, or the TAB key can be used to navigate using filename
completion common in text based editors such as emacs and jed."

Hmm... probably needs re-wording a little, but you get the idea....

--
Lee.
http://atlas.cs.york.ac.uk/~lrpm100/