Re: Can't build esound

On Thu, 29 Jul 1999, James Henstridge wrote:

> Do you have libaudiofile (the audiofile module) installed?  This is where
> the missing macro is probably from.  Try installing that and rerun
> autogen.sh

You might also then want to check that audiofile.m4 is in a path searched
by aclocal: if you've just let the CVS installation of audiofile put it in
the usual place I think it'll be in /usr/local/share/aclocal/, which
doesn't seem to be searched by default.  You can add the directory to the
path by doing

	export ACLOCAL_FLAGS="-I /usr/local/share/aclocal/"

or equivalent, before running autogen.sh

The above is needed for me, anyway.  Not sure if its a bug in esound or my
configuration that makes this neccessary: I don't understand aclocal very
well at the moment.

--Richard