Re: panel widget as library?

> Er...  Isn't this like Mickysoft's Active Desktop?  The thing that nobody
> uses and everybody wishes would go away?  It sounds like a really cool
> idea, but I think it is just really cool in thought, but not in
> practice...

It's more advanced than Active Desktop I think. It's Active Desktop with all
sorts of content, not just HTML files, and you can do edit them "in the
desktop".

Strangely it seems a bit like
http://www.zdnet.com/pcmag/insites/dvorak/jd990222a1a.htm
which is apparently Windows 2001's desktop (not that I can see Microsoft
having changed Win2000 sufficiently by 2001 to warrent a total re-release).

Iain