Re: question that may become a suggestion

It would certainly be possible to create a program that made CORBA calls
to a CORBA server for a set number of callbacks.  Using libglade would not
make this any easier (other than building the interface for you).

It may be difficult to create a generic CORBA interface program that
handled callbacks and everything correctly though.

What sort of thing are you trying to acheive?

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/