Re: Still problems with Gnome(CVS)

On 03 June, 1999 - John R Sheets sent me these 1,0K bytes:

> Steve Homer wrote:
> > cvs [server aborted]: read lock failed - giving up
[...]
> I believe this is caused by one of the anon CVS servers in the
> round-robin.  It's kind of like russian roulette.  If you get an
> error like this, try again and you might get through.  If you
> keep getting this same error in the same place over and over,
> then I don't know what to tell you.  However, I do get this error
> from time to time on a Linux box...

Maybe try to find out which one it is, so the maintainer of that server
can fix it?

/Tomas - maintainer of the *.acc.umu.se cvs servers
--
Tomas Ögren, stric@ing.umu.se, http://www.ing.umu.se/~stric/
|- Student at Computing Science, University of Umeå