Bugs todo

Here are some bugs that I've been looking at and couldn't figure out
solutions for:

1370
	Gives enough details to make it sound believable.
	Needs to be tested on a 6.0 box.
1466
	Instead of listing common problems in the FAQ, we should try to
	make them not happen, eh?
1164
	Bug 1386 sounded like the same thing. ("If it happens to one
	person it's gamma particles. If it happens to two people, it's a
	bug.")
1452
	Talk to rhult on #gnome if you want more info.
1358
	Can someone look at logview and see how to make it shrinkable?

-- Elliot
Why are the masses always unwashed?