Re: Bug #1497 not fixed (esound)

<high embarrasment factor>
Sorry - please ignore my previous message.

The bug _does_ appear to be fixed after all: I was confused by a different
bug... (now reported as #1506)

Modulo the bug reported as #1505, esound/esdlib now appears to work
correctly, and as it would had my patches been applied.  I'm slightly
confused as to why reimplementation of my changes was done, rather than
application of the patches, but as long as it works, I don't suppose it
matters.

:goes to look for clues in the GNOME Programming Guidelines white paper

Anyway, what can I say - obviously bedtime.

</embarrasment>