Re: guile gnome-terminal macros take 1

Hi,

>>>>> On Sun, 28 Feb 1999 19:58:31 -0500
>>>>> Maciej Stachowiak <mstachow@alum.mit.edu> said:

 Maciej> I have to admit also that I am confused why a default config
 Maciej> file is necessary in this case - you only need one if you
 Maciej> want to use the gnome-terminal scripting extension, which you
 Maciej> presumably want to do only if you want to customize your
 Maciej> terminal. The idea of "default customizations" seems
 Maciej> specious.

As always, system wide config files provide customization to the needs
of a specific site. A site could choose to add some menu entries with
common actions, for example.

The distributed site-config-file should be blank or nonexistent.

        Robbe

--
Robert Bihlmeyer	reads: Deutsch, English, MIME, Latin-1, NO SPAM!
<robbe@orcus.priv.at>	<http://stud2.tuwien.ac.at/~e9426626/sig.html>