Re: preferred graphical designer for gnome?

 > I also use glade to give me a general idea of how a layout will look, then I
 > wander off and write it by hand. (Generated code is icky)

Hmmmm... I'm getting the feeling I'm going to continue hacking things
by hand.  I just really hate having a myraid of v/hboxes lying
around.

I think my procedure of getting the best of both worlds is not tooo
evil.  I generate the main layout, and pass it through a perl program,
then I include the output in my program.  Almost evil, but quite...

Aldy