Re: ignore(SIGPIPE) in gsm

> So, the question is: should gsm set ignore on SIGPIPE, and force every
> other app like gnome-terminal, panel, etc. to deal with it, or the other
> way around.

Sounds like gnome-session/gdm should set SIGPIPE before launching any
external application to the *default*.  What is the default is open to
debate, but I think that the value provided by an "xterm -ls" (login
shell in xterm) should be it.

What does xterm have in terms of the signal configuration?

Miguel.