Re: Can a CORBA server return a pointer to a GTK+ object?

Try looking at the control-center code.  The CappletWidget gives a
GtkObject representation to the capplet, and notifications of
cancel,ok,try,etc are converted to GTK signals on the capplet end.

James Henstridge.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/