Re: guile gnome-terminal macros take 2

Hello Aldy,

> I really don't know what else is desired since this is all *I* need
> (context mouse clicks and macros off of the menu that do stuff).
> Suggestions welcome...

Could you add a wrapper to the gnome_url function?  So that I could
use gnome-url to display the url on the screen?

This will launch the user-defined web browser and it does correctly
launch netscape (ie, activate an existing copy if it is there)

>      (define (generic-handler term tag)
> 	 (system (string-append "xterm -T " tag " -e lynx " tag "&")))

Also, this specific function probably should call
"gnome-terminal-new-window" or whatever function.  Do you have
something like that?

Miguel.