gnome_mime_nametemplate()

Hi,

I've been experimenting with some of the gnome_mime function calls in
gnome libs-1.0.1-1, and finding the function prototype:
const char *gnome_mime_nametemplate  (const char* mime_type);

I was curious as to what the results would be. Unfortunately, the results
were an undefined reference to that function, while all the other
gnome_mime functions seemed to compile just fine.

Has it not been implemented yet, or is it just a stale header?

Regards,

--
Lee.
http://atlas.cs.york.ac.uk/~lrpm100/

"When your only reality is an illusion, then the illusion is a reality."