Announcing the LibGTop Development Mailing List

that has been posted to comp.unix.internals as well.

Hello,

I'd like to invite you to my libgtop-devel-list@egroups.com.

This is a mailing list for people who want to help with the development
of LibGTop. It should be a low-traffic, but high content-list where we
can discuss technical details such as adding new sysdeps ports etc.

Especially, I'd like to see people with a deeper knowledge of operating
systems internals joining my list so we can discuss technical details
of the sysdeps code.

LibGTop is a library that fetches system dependent information such as
CPU usage, Load average and information about running processes. It is
currently used in the GNOME Project (www.gnome.org) in some of the panel
applets and the GNOME System Monitor, GTop.

Currently, I'm writing a Solaris port for it and I'd apreciate any help
I can get with it.

LibGTop already runs on Linux, FreeBSD and OpenBSD (NetBSD is supposed
to work, but not tested). There's also an experimental port for Digital
Unix (DEC OSF/1 V3.2C).

To join the list, you can either go to

	http://www.home-of-linux.org/gnome/libgtop/

or send a mail to libgtop-devel-list-subscribe@egroups.com