Re: gnome-libs sound

Hi,

Have you put these fixes back into CVS, or do you have diffs I can apply?

I'm having serious problems with E dieing with SIGPIPEs on Solaris 7 and 8 right
now, since I found libaudiofile was working on Solaris again.  I'm having to
keep audio switched off to keep E running =O(  Sometimes it plays a few sounds,
but after at most 3, it dies.

I've posted twice to the E-develop and Gnome lists about it (bith backtraces and
code segments) with no responses =O(

Any hints as to why I'm still getting problems with Enlightenment playing sounds
on Solaris?  My CVS cut is a couple of weeks old now (problems at the JimPick
FTP site, and no CVS through the company firewall) but I don't see any comments
from you on the ChangeLog at http://gdev.net/changelogs/e.html =OZ

Any help much appreciated,

-------My opinion - Not sane, intelligent or necessarily useful-------
o o                                      mailto:Moredhel@earthling.net
/v\ark R. Bowyer.  http://i.am/Moredhel  mailto:Mark.Bowyer@UK.Sun.COM
`-'  "That weenie's avoiding me!" - Scott McNealy about i.am/BillZebub