Re: Incomplete docs in gnome-libs

> Does anyone have any idea when the docs will be completed for gnome-libs?
>
> For example, within the gnomeUI docs, gnome-init and gnome-popup-menu have
> no one line description.... The online docs on the web site have the same
> problem.. they say: "one-line description goes here".

I know what you mean, I've been going through the same thing when trying
to figure out how the pixmap stuff work.  I intend to write the
documentation to each library call I use to which there is no
documentation so that nobody else has the problem I have.  I suggest you
do the same.  As you figure out what each API command does, write the docs
for it.

> This might seem like a trivial thing, but it is very frustrating for a
> developer who is trying to find what useful things to use within the gnome
> libraries.

	sri

Sri Ramkrishna         /|\ Unix is very user friendly, its just very picky
email: sri@aracnet.com -|- on who it is friendly to. -- Unknown?
phone: 503-356-1078    \|/