Again netscape URL dnd to gtm_applet.

Hi fellows I need your help.

I develop GTransferManager (http://camoes.rnl.ist.utl.pt/~bapm/gtm) and I
have tried to put to work the netscape URL drops on gtm_applet without
success. I'm using exactly the same code that I use on gtm application and
it works there!

I have looked to applet printer as an example and I have something
similar. This could be some problem with my netscape (4.5 version) but if
you could try the applet and tell me if doesn't work for you too or some
ideas to fix this it would be great.

Thanks in advance for your help.

                                               Bruno Pires Marinho
                                      http://camoes.rnl.ist.utl.pt/~bapm/