Again the dnd from netscape to panel/applets.

Hi fellows.

When I drag a link from netscape to the panel it works fine and a new
button to open the URL on netscape. But if I dnd this same link to the
print applet or the gtm applet it doesn't work.

If anyone has this working and can give me some indications to
documentation to solve this or some examples or samples it would be great.

I have gnome-core-1.0.5 and gnome-libs-1.0.9.

Thanks in advance for your help.

                                               Bruno Pires Marinho
                                      http://camoes.rnl.ist.utl.pt/~bapm/