Re: Gnome developer questions

On Thu, 27 May 1999, Eric Harlow wrote:

> 3 - Is gnome-config supposed to work?
> `gnome-config --libs` doesn't work like `gtk-config --libs`  Actually,
> I get no output.  Maybe I expected it to build the library list
> required to link a gnome application.  Is it supposed to?

You have to specify what you want the libraries for - there are several
different types of programs that use GNOME, each with a different set of
libraries needed.

Read 'gnome-config --help' output for more info.
-- Elliot
"We're sorry, we didn't know it was supposed to be invisible."
	- Sign carried outside US embassy.