Re: GnomeUIInfo structs for toolbars - only supports buttons?

There is nothing in the GnomeUIInfo system that would prevent extending it
to allow you to add an arbitrary widget to a toolbar (maybe set type to
GNOME_APP_UI_WIDGET, and set more_info to the actual widget).  Currently,
there is no support for this, but it is not impossible to add in the
future.

If you need something like this, we can probably add it in the 1.1
development cycle.

James Henstridge.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au