GnomeUIInfo structs for toolbars - only supports buttons?

Hi,

I'm currently adding support for Gnome to the Glade GUI builder.

When writing the source code to create toolbars, I was intending to
output GnomeUIInfo structs. However, it seems that you can only add
toolbar buttons to the toolbar using these. There is no way to add
other widgets. Is that correct?

Should I forget about using GnomeUIInfos, or limit toolbars to
buttons?

I know there aren't many other widgets that people would want to
add to toolbars at present, but there probably will be some in
future, so I'd rather not limit the toolbar to buttons.

I don't think toolbar GnomeUIInfo structs pick up any
settings (like the menu items do), so its not a big problem to do
without them.

Damon