[wishlist request] gnome-core: mini-commander ought to uniquify the history like emacs minibuffer history does

Last one, until I get more....

From: <karlheg@bittersweet.cc.pdx.edu>
Package: gnome-core
Version: 1.0.5-0.1

 I think that the <prgn/mini-commander/ history ought to be
uniquified, like emacs minibuffer history is...  where if you use the
same command again, it moves to the top of the up-arrow list, and is
removed from the cdr of the list.

 A way to edit that command history might be nice also; to remove
entries with a right click menu or something.  I often use it as a
menu.

--
Steve Haslam               Debian GNU/Linux               araqnid@debian.org
gnome-libs, gnome-core, gnome-control-center, gdm, p3nfs.    what, me worry?

PGP signature