Re: Gnome-Bugs and SMTP

I checked it out through LXR (since I don't have CVS at uni and my comp
ain't "properly" set-up at home).

I like the idea of it using the GnomeDruid widget ;) I was contemplating
of using that to make it easier for the user. But good job on making use
of it here :)

Anyway, I might do one for a different purpose, you fill in the fields,
and it 'generates' a .txt file with the bug report so you can mail it
using your own method - this is more desirable for me, since I use Linux
at home which at the moment doesn't have net access, so I have to take my
bug reports to a windows box and do it there (not that I've filed any,
too complex through a standard client)

This might server my purpose so I can cut&paste into windows :)
(ironically, I have to telnet into an OpenVMS system and login to use
Pine for my email) :)