GnomeCanvasPixbuf and GdkPixbuf

Dear hackers,

GdkPixbuf's loaders are almost done, thanks to the excellent work by
Havoc, Jonathan, DrMike, and Elliot.

I just finished implementing the GnomeCanvasPixbuf item.  This is
intended to replace GnomeCanvasImage.  It uses GdkPixbufs instead,
with proper reference counting, and it supports full affine
transformations in both Gdk and antialiased modes.  It is rather cool :-)

I would appreciate it if people could bang on GdkPixbuf and
GnomeCanvasPixbuf.  I will make a new release of the gdk-pixbuf module
by the end of the week.

Have fun,

  Federico