Re: Email library/API

> Please mean only the good features of Outlook. :)
> Is it going to be monolithic like outlook or is it going to be
> modular?

it is going to be a collection of Bonobo components, so modular.

> Outlook is a beast because of how monolithic it is. It is far to
> large for an email client.

Strangely as it seems, Outlook is highly modular, the most modular
mail client I have ever seen, btw.

If you have Visual Studio you can browse all the components that make
up Outlook and you can reuse those in your own applications.  We were
playing with those the other day, very nice stuff there.

Miguel.