Help with _zvt term match_add

 Hi,

I really need help with this one since it is driving me crazy!

How the heck does it work. In pygnome it asks for a regex (this is
fine by me) and then a highlight mask, but nowhere in this universe
does it say what this means? I looked through gnome docs, used emacs
to search for highlight in all pygnome pygtk modules to no avail.

All I could learn is that it needs numbers (why though?)

I also learned that if you do a match_add('def', 1) for instance, in
your terminal app your cursor will become a small hand that points,
like in html.

Now, how can I use this nifty hand to actually enable anyone to CLICK
IT and thus make it do something!

Thanks in advance

H. Aurag