Re: XML as a config file (was: Re: Gnome-Bugs and SMTP)

There is nothing wrong with having more than one package element like you
have (think of html (it is almost like XML) -- there is nothing preventing
you having multiple paragraphs).

As for the root element, there is only one root element in a document (if
there is more than one, then the document is not well formed.

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/