Re: libart antialiasing problem

On Wed, Nov 10, 1999 at 09:26:57PM -0800, Raph Levien wrote:
> Fortunately, if you have a need to work with vector paths not
> satisfying these constraints, libart has functions (in art_svp_wind)
> to fiddle with winding numbers. This slows things down a bit (which is
> why it's not done by default), and currently these functions are not
> 100% robust.

Thanks for the info.  This will help a lot.

I hesitate to ask, but what exactly does "not 100% robust" mean?  As in it
crashes, or just doesn't quite work properly.

--
Lyndon Drake                       | Desktop:      http://www.gnome.org
isenguard                          | Mail client:  http://www.mutt.org