Re: [TODO item] Volunteer wanted for a gnome-sound module

Well, I work a lot with gtk+ and gnome, and I have been
heavily (and perpertually) developing a sound program
which is a client/server system written in gtk+.
It is named `gdam', Geoff & Dave's Audio Mixer.

<shameless_plug>
	http://www.ffem.org/gdam/
</shameless_plug>

so I'd be interested in this, esp. if it isn't so
much work that it'll detract from gdam too much...

- Dave

(ps. in the current version the client and server actually run
 from the same executable which forks.  This reflects
 mostly laziness...  I have almost finished the changes to clean
that up....)