A zvt proposition

 Hi,

This is really out of my head. Feel free to criticize .........

Would be extremely difficult to add the possibility of another type of
match_add in zvt? Instead of just highlighting, it would colorize!

Yes I know I could do it myself! However, I don't know how, and that's
why I am asking. Moreover, I think that a lot of zvt based apps would
benefit from this.

We would then have a color_match_add function that would do this on
regex tags! Simple to use, blahblahblah!

Thanks in advance!

H. Aurag