Re: A zvt proposition

On Mon, Nov 15, 1999 at 10:28:56PM +0000, Hassan Aurag wrote:
> This is really out of my head. Feel free to criticize .........
>
> Would be extremely difficult to add the possibility of another type of
> match_add in zvt? Instead of just highlighting, it would colorize!
>
> Yes I know I could do it myself! However, I don't know how, and that's
> why I am asking. Moreover, I think that a lot of zvt based apps would
> benefit from this.
>
> We would then have a color_match_add function that would do this on
> regex tags! Simple to use, blahblahblah!

As my previous messages indicated, I would be really interested in this.
I can't dedicate a great deal of time to implementing it, but I would be
happy to help as much as I can.

Perhaps NotZed (or someone else who understands the way the vt code works)
could suggest a way to implement it.  Those who are interested in seeing
the functionality could then write the code.

--
Lyndon Drake                       | Desktop:      http://www.gnome.org
isenguard                          | Mail client:  http://www.mutt.org