Re: gettext

Maybe the best way of doing this would be for the server object to pass
back untranslated strings, and make sure all the clients have access to
the message catalog.  They can then use dgettext(domain, msg) to translate
the string with their preferred language (domain is the translation
domain of the server -- if it is the same as for the clients, you can use
straight gettext() or _()).

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au