Re: A suggestion

On Sat, 20 Nov 1999, Colin Fox wrote:

> On a related note - is there any work underway to do a Gnomeified Lyx?
> The K guys have one, and I think we should have one too. Either that, or
> do something with GWP to support DocBook.

KLyX involved forking the LyX project, we would like to avoid that (we
don't have time to maintain it anyway). The LyX guys have said they were
working on allowing multiple GUI frontends, I don't know if that ever went
anywhere. Certainly someone who wanted to work on a GNOME frontend would
be welcome.

Havoc