why is AM_OAF_PATH still in gnome-libs's configure.in?

Sorry if I'm off-mark here, since I'm just starting to dig into the
Gnome source code, but why does gnome-libs's configure.in still check
for AM_OAF_PATH? If I'm reading the CVS logs correctly, liboafgnome
(which is what I assume this OAF thing is) got swallowed by
libgnomeui, and nobody provides such a macro anymore. The module
seems to configure and compile itself just fine with the AM_OAF_PATH
commented out.

--
Shimpei Yamashita   山下晋平      <http://www.submm.caltech.edu/%7Eshimpei/>