Re: Cursors

On Wed, 24 Nov 1999, Alastair B Roberts wrote:

> I know a lot of these things can already be done, its just a matter
> of coming up with some sort of standard, and coming
> up with a GNOME theme capplet, with each of
> categories mentioned above as a separate tab (based on
> the new GNOME control center design).
>
> Would anybody else love to see this?

We want to have "themeballs" where you can pack a window manager theme,
some GNOME settings, gtk theme, etc. into a single package and select it
as a group.

However, I don't know of any core hackers that have time to work on this,
so we really need a volunteer with enough time and the ability to
follow-through and get it done.

Havoc