Re: Cursors

On Wed, 24 Nov 1999 u07ih@abdn.ac.uk wrote:
> If window manager themes were to be included, there would have to be a standard
> window manager, which is a touchy subject :)

The idea is that you could include themes for several different WM's in
your themeball. For example you can make Sawmill and E themes using the
same pixmaps.

> I should have time for at least the next couple of months (until my honours
> project starts getting more urgent), so I volunteer if no-one else wants to do
> it.

You win! ;-) The thing to do is probably to think about how the themeballs
would be implemented and then post a plan for comments. After duly
absorbing/ignoring comments for a week or so, write up the code.

Havoc