Re: Easing language bindings (was Re: GtkPlot widget)

On Sun, Nov 28, 1999 at 12:44:09AM -0500, Havoc Pennington wrote:

> On Sat, 27 Nov 1999, ERDI Gergo wrote:
> > I think a more clean solution would be to use IDLs instead of native C
>
> (int/bool confusion, const gchar* vs. gchar* confusion, which struct
> members to make public) but that should not be hard (and some such as

Shouldn't gtk+ have accessor functions for all struct members anyway?

Martijn

--
Martijn van Beers  <martijn@earthling.net>

'Don't worry if it sounds odd. Believe me, you are talking to
someone who has seen a lot of stuff that is odd. And I don't
mean biscuits.' --- Arthur Dent